A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
this post is so dumb
will give head for food
how are you gonna eat it with no head though
this is the most innocent thing i have ever seen omg.
can i still be punk if i’ve been crying for four straight hours
I thought I should share some things I’ve collected
Edit: woah you guys really liked this so I made a part 2: x
ways people have tried to pronounce panini at work within the last 2 weeks:
I’m laughing so hard I’m getting a fuckin abdominal workout
my girlfriend just started a wind waker file
and she named the hero guuurl
i am dead
Zoomed out while taking a picture of my Christmas tree
[ CHRISTMAS INTENSIFIES ]
youtube is going slightly mad
my love is like a candle, if you forget me, i will burn your fucking house down
Klonopin, Arbor Mist and Gardetto’s like ???? what am I doing